- Crisis Assistance Ministry
- It is our mission to provide assistance and advocacy for people in financial
crisis, helping them move toward self-sufficiency.
It is our vision to inspire our community to justice and generosity
as we provide help, hope and understanding to people struggling
with limited financial resources.
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
- The Evangelical Lutheran Church in America resulted from a union
of three North American Lutheran church bodies: The American Lutheran
Church, the Association of Evangelical Lutheran Churches and the
Lutheran Church in America.
- Habitat For Humanity
- Founded on a Christian Ministry, Habitat for Humanity of Charlotte
works in partnership with God and people from all walks of life to
develop community with people in need by building and renovating
homes, so that people can live and grow into all that God intended.
- Loaves and
- Believing that all people in our community should be able to meet
their basic hunger needs and that we are called to share our resources,
Loaves & Fishes' mission is to provide groceries and support to people
in crisis. Loaves & Fishes is a nondenominational organization, founded
and operated by local religious congregations.
- North Carolina
- From our western mountain border to the Outer Banks of the Atlantic
Ocean, The North Carolina Synod (NC Synod) unites 242 North Carolina
congregations of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA).
Formed 200 years ago, the NC Synod has a rich history and an exciting
future. It was organized in 1803 to help congregations find qualified
pastors, one of its main functions even today.
- Thrivent Financial For Lutherans
- For more than 100 years, Thrivent Financial has been guided by its members’ shared
Lutheran traditions and Christian values. Today, these same traditions and values
form the foundation of an organization dedicated to improving the quality of
life of those it serves.